Benefits of Membership in the Duluth Audubon Society (DAS)
Although monthly programs and many sponsored events are free, DAS needs continued financial support for activities in our non-profit organization:
- Monthly speakers on a variety of topics of interest to avian enthusiasts.
- Guided spring warbler walks, fall gull watches, an annual sea duck trip, and organized community and educational activities.
- Discounts on birding classes
- Monthly mini-newsletters and a DAS website to keep you updated on DAS and related activities
- Free local birding map
Yearly household memberships are $20 but for those joining for the first time:
$20 = If joining in December through May
$10 = If joining in June through November
All memberships expire the last day of the calendar year, December 31 and all renewals = $20
Membership renewal reminders will be sent out in November.
To be a part of Duluth Audubon Society
Please complete the information form, then make a payment – follow both steps below. Household membership is $20. If you are making a donation only, please indicate that in the bottom section of the form.
- To send the information form click SEND
- To make your payment use the yellow Donate link below (or mail your check to Duluth Audubon Society, P.O. Box 3091, Duluth, MN 55803. You may also join at the monthly programs).